Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day.







Our Mother's Day was a bit of an organized mess. Trust me, that's no news 
around here! Anyway, we made a quick stop by my Grandparents house
first & got some pictures in. Then my brother, Braylon, and I split apart
from the group and headed for Seal Beach, which of course is my favorite! 
It was Braylon's first official time at the beach (last time we didn't
even make it to the sand because it was too cold) Kevin was working in San Diego
so I didn't take Braylon to the water, I want him to be there for his first time:)
Overall, our day worked out, even though our schedule didn't really mesh
with everyone else's.Plus..since Kevin was absent, I'm getting a pretend
Mother's Day make-up sometime this week!

1 comment:

  1. I see a resemblance to your brother in that picture..

    ReplyDelete