Friday, August 19, 2011

Braylon's Arrival 8.16.2011

This post & the next few are going to be picture overloaded!
Birth story to come later, it's taken me forever just to get this post up
with the little guy in my arm right now.

Braylon Dean Chapman.
8.16.2011
@ 11:23 PM
6lbs 9oz
19 1/2inches.

Just after the epidural set in.
 Last pre-parent picture.
 I had my brother be my pulse so I could touch up makeup & play cards.
 Killing time playing cribbage with my dad.
 The whole clan hanging out before the nurse caught us breaking the
three guest only rule...oops!
 Bets all in! (with the exception of Grandma Kathy, who's was pretty darn
close! 10:52 PM and 7.6lbs)
 Braylon's first outta tummy picture!
 Poor guy getting checked out.
 Daddy spreading the word!
Mama & Braylon.
 First family picture.
 Proud Daddy.
 Bluuuury but you get the idea.
This one too.
 Uncle Justin holding baby.
 Night night Baby Braylon Dean.

1 comment: