Saturday, February 2, 2013

Big Boy Bed!!


So, today was the trial run of Braylon's new big boy bed! I decided 
to give it a go at his nap time. Braylon was clearly very tired so I figured 
there was a good shot of him actually sleeping in it! Turns out I was right! The
process went a little like this;

1. I put him in the bed with his regular blankets and his beloved owl
2. I told him "night night" and tucked him in
3. I shut his door but not all the way
4. I stood right outside the door knowing he'd probably think 
he was getting over on me and get out
5. (He never even tried to get out!) He was crying his eyes out
so I kept opening the door to tell him it was "night night time"
6. He must have realized I was serious after the 4th or 5th time I 
peeked in, and he was asleep! The whole thing start to finish was
about 15 minutes! I hope tonight goes just as well :)

The last two pictures are after his nap, can you say dramatic much?
Such a faker!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Braylon!!! So cute! I really miss him:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming yesterday! WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR TIME WITH YOU ALL!")

    ReplyDelete